Need a refund - license renewed automatically without my permission

Discussion in 'Parallels Access and Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by JianL2, Mar 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. JianL2

JianL2 Bit poster

Hi all,
    I've purchased 1 year ago a license for <Mac Standard Edition (1 an)> (on 26 Mar. 2020. reference 216247532). And i am 10000% sure that i cancelled the Automatically RENEW option at that time. Because i only needed your software for a short job requirement, if you look at your logs, you will see that during the whole past year i used it very few times (but it's still a good software ofc).
    And today, i received an email telling me that my license has been renewed automatically... I don't know what happened on your side but i have no willing to continue pay for it at all (a good software but i don't need it). So i'm asking you to :
    1. Refund the 79,99 € that i just paid today for the license renew for the year 2021.
    2. Ensure on your side that the RENEW option is deactivated for my account (i just cancel it one more time again after 1 year).
    Please find below some useful informations :
    - reference number for today's license renew : 266935179

Thank you so much.
    jian

2. JianL2

JianL2 Bit poster

hello, someone there?

3. JianL2

JianL2 Bit poster

hello, please help...

4. Hello, we didn't find any license associated with your account j**n90.car**r@gmail.com
    Would you like to get a refund for your order 266935179?

5. JianL2

JianL2 Bit poster

G
    Hello ! Thank you for your return ! much appreciated.
    1. I have no idea why you didn't find any license associated with my account, maybe because of the operation that i cancelled once again the AUTOMATICALLY RENEW OPTION ? but in all cases, i have juste checked my bank account, the money is already debited (please find attached a screenshot)
    2. Yes, I'd like to get a refund of the order 266935179. I also have the invoicing number if it helps : AKD-73687422691

Thanks a lot

Attached Files:

6. JianL2

JianL2 Bit poster

Hello ! Thank you so much for your operation ! i have received the refund notification email :)
    Last question to ensure, could you please confirm that the automatique renew option is cancelled for my account ? means at the same time of the next year, i will not receive a new payment.
    thanks again

7. There is no license in your account anymore.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.