Windows Shuts Without Warning

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by LynnB2, Jan 5, 2016.

1. LynnB2

LynnB2 Bit poster

Hi
    I have a fully paid up license for Parallels and a fully paid up license for Windows 7.
    I only use windows on my MACBook Air (running Yosemite 10.10.5) for access to my (fully paid up) Xara Photo and Graphic designer v10.1.5.37495.
    Every hour, Parallels closes down without warning. As I am designing at the time, I am so engrossed in minute detail that I forget to regularly save. I lose lots of work frequently even though sometimes Autosave in Windows does recover some things.
    Why does this keep happening when I am fully licensed?
    Thank you
    L

2. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

Please email us the issue along with the problem report ID generated as per this link to cs(at)parallels(.)com, so we can check it for you.

3. Shirleyrchandler

Shirleyrchandler Bit poster

It may be because of some technical problems. you follow that above given link to solve your problem. The windows shuts down not because of the license. For any essay writing help refer Custom essay writing service.

4. MichaelP64

MichaelP64 Bit poster

After many years, a similar problem appeared to me, which gives me big headaches. (((

5. ahsanna

ahsanna Bit poster

From here all of you can try out Windows Shuts Without Warning for a good enough reason. All i hope is Assignment Master can be used for the rest of the year for me and i will be able to use it for the rest of the community in the following years as a good way to work this out.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2021
  6. Gabby

Gabby Bit poster

I have the same problem