How can I activate my license on another computer?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by FrancescaF1, Apr 23, 2021.

1. FrancescaF1

FrancescaF1 Bit poster

Hi! I just moved to another Macbook Air and I can't activate my license on the new device. Can you please help me? thank you

2. codiant

codiant Member

If you want to move the license or reinstall it, please go through the following steps: Uninstall the product on the computer from which you will are going to move the license. Choose "Deactivate the license on this computer" during the uninstallation. Install the product on another computer.

3. FrancescaF1

FrancescaF1 Bit poster

I already unistalled Parallel from the old computer; when I try to instal Paralled on the new one, I do not have the option you mentioned. I've already asked for support to my firm helpdesk office but there is something going wrong with Parallel itself.
    Do you have any other suggestion? thanks!

4. Hello, what is your Parallels Desktop version?
    We've checked your account f****esca.fac******o@ictl*********lting.com and didn't find any license key associated with it.
    Could you provide us with your license key via the private message please?

5. EzequielF2

EzequielF2 Bit poster

Nowadays license stores mac address for spamming or misuse. So, first you have to remove old computer from account or lisence. For that you may contact to respective customer service.

6. beemoved

beemoved Bit poster

you should go to youtube and search the issue

7. FrancescaF1

FrancescaF1 Bit poster

Hi Maria, I cannot' find any button or direction to send you a private message; can you please give me some info on how to write you privately? thanks
    My firm have a business account with two licenses, for my colleague and me and she has the same issue.

8. Hi,
    I've just sent a private message to you please check