Where is my product key?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ThomasS66, Apr 28, 2021.

1. ThomasS66

ThomasS66 Bit poster

I recently purchased a full version of Parallels for Mac desktop (Pro version), downloaded it and installed it (after removing a previous, expired, version of business edition). It appears to work just fine but the license information shown in 'about' for the installed product just shows my previous, expired, license. It appears I need to register a new key but I do not have access to one (just the downloaded installer). Where do I find my product key?

2. Hello, could you provide us with a bit more details please?

3. ThomasS66

ThomasS66 Bit poster

Invoice number BKD-73635883843. Reference number 271735201 (from invoice). My previous subscription to Parallels desktop for Mac (business edition, I believe) alerted me that my subscription had expired on 4/15. I purchased a full version of Parallels desktop for Mac (Pro Version) with a corporate credit card and downloaded the installer. I ran the installer and it appeared that it did not replace the existing version (the 'about' details still listed it as the prior business edition). I removed the prior edition of parallels and reinstalled the pro edition. Same result. The license information for my account still shows the expired business edition and no listing of the pro edition purchased. The web site shows an option to register my software (via key) but I have no idea how to locate the key for the new purchase. Let me know if I can provide further information.

4. Marco32

Marco32 Bit poster

still waiting Support reply on this. Same problem. It's more than 3 days now I can not access to my parallels!

5. Hi, did you lose your license key?

6. Hi, could you provide us with the screenshot of the issue please?

7. Marco32

Marco32 Bit poster

Not at all dear Maria.

I have parallels 16 license. When I try to register my copy on my Apple M1 (updated to the last version) is asking me another previous code that I DON'T HAVE and I can't find anywhere. It's been a week that I can not work for this stupid VERY stupid issue.
    Still waiting and still losing time and money.

8. It looks like you purchase an upgrade instead of full version. Could you provide us with your license key for checking please?

9. Marco32

Marco32 Bit poster

I did! I sent a support request about 5 days ago!
    Should I paste my license here?

Please answer ASAP

10. Marco32

Marco32 Bit poster

Ticket ID 2965204

11. Marco32

Marco32 Bit poster

Ticked ID 2965204

12. ThomasS66

ThomasS66 Bit poster

I finally chased down my key in the email sent to the card-holder for the purchase (even though the purchase was made under my on-line parallels account). I don't know if anyone else is having a similar issue but if your purchase was via corporate card and you provided a different email address then I'd suggest checking that email account for the key. Good luck.