Video and Audio Download not working

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by AndrewJ11, Apr 5, 2021.

1. AndrewJ11

AndrewJ11 Bit poster

Hi, since renewing my subscription last week both Audio and Video downloading form youtube has stopped working, any ideas?

2. sergk

sergk Parallels Developers

Hello,
    which version of Parallels Toolbox are you using?

3. OsmondA

OsmondA Bit poster

Hi

Same here. No downloading at all from YouTube. It worked fine in the trial version and then when I pay for it, it stops working.
    Mac OS Catalina v 10,15,7
    Toolbox v? I don't know. I bought it a few days ago.

4. OsmondA

OsmondA Bit poster

From another thread:
    "
    Hello,
    we've just released version 4.5 that contains improved support of audio/video downloading.
    You can install update manually (open Toolbox -> cogwheel -> Check for Updates) and then try video downloading again."

I just tried this and it works.

5. AndrewJ11

AndrewJ11 Bit poster

Hi, It appears to have done a major update recently which seems to have resolved itself.

6. TimothyG5

TimothyG5 Bit poster

I have properly resubscribed, upgraded to Big Sur 11.3.1, and reloaded. latest Parallels Toolbox. I am still unable to download audio files. I am not a Facebook or Twitter user and find no way to get personal support.

7. TheL5

TheL5 Bit poster

may 16th videos stopped downloading from bitchute and rumble, YouTube still works, what's going on????

8. Hello, guys,
    what is your Parallels Toolbox version?
    Could you share the link of the video please?
    Also the technical data will be very helpful, please check this KB article and collect the tech report once the issue reproduced.
    Looking forward to your reply.

9. TheL5

TheL5 Bit poster

Hello all, 4.5.0.(3860) is the Mac toolbox version, what I have found is that if there is no "EMBED" tab below the video on Rumble videos they won't download and the url copy and paste does not work either, you will get an error message. Bitchute url copy and paste seems to have started working and tube is working as well.

10. TheL5

TheL5 Bit poster

Hello all,

it's happening again, downloading bitchute videos stopped working again, ANY IDEAS???

11. sergk

Hello,
    the possible reason could be that bitchute site is blocked in your country. We could not do anything with it from our side. But you can use system wide VPN service (to change your region) and then download video from this site again.

12. TheL5

TheL5 Bit poster

Thank you for the reply,
    blocked in Canada? I know this happened a while ago as well but seem to resolve itself so it makes me think it's a software bug. So now here is the weird thing, it just started working again, I was going to post the error msg but now it works., hmmmmmmmmm ??

13. sergk

I'm experiencing the same with this site. Sometimes downloading works, sometimes not.