Licensing problems

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by jdxjohn, May 21, 2021.

1. jdxjohn

jdxjohn Member

I've been using Parallels but since I upgraded to 2016 this year, I have lost Toolbox. It came to a head when I needed to create a new image and suddenly none of my shared drives, etc, were installed. I have also seemingly lost the ability to raise a ticket asking for help with it!

I have a whole mess of licenses (subscription, permanent, legacy) I can't make head nor tail of. I think that I may have 'upgraded' to a less complete version of v16... but I still have all my old licenses. If I need to upgrade that's OK as I use it for work, but I already paid for this version I'm using :) Do any official Parallels support people use these forums who can contact me to figure this out directly?

2. jdxjohn

jdxjohn Member

Update, depending which product I click in the support page, some do offer email - others only offer Twitter. I had to raise a ticket for Parallels rather than Toolbox!

3. Hi, we are sorry for the delay in response.
    Could you reply us back via the private message with your license key please?