Video Game wont play after parallels is deleted.

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Parallels User, Aug 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jamez1

Jamez1 Bit poster

Hey, I am having the same issue and I will alabrate on this.
    1. I am on macOS high sierra
    2. Previously I have attempted to run Roblox on my virtual machine but failed as it was too laggy.
    3. one day I attempted to log onto Roblox using my mac like normal when suddenly it started redirecting me to my windows 10 virtual machine to play.
    4. I kept trying to get it to use my macOS original copy of Roblox but it would not stop so I just deleted parallels desktop at once.
    5. It then was saying parallels desktop could not load this app. (example provided in the first comment on this forum)
    6. I then read threw all of the comments and deleted the windows applications folder and it still did not work
    7. I then started to go threw finder to try and delete everything that has to do with parallels desktop
    8. and it still does not work and now I am writing a comment to try and get some help
    9. my only idea of fixing this now is to erase my hole computer...
    Please help.

2. DustLand

DustLand Bit poster

Where would i find the windows folder

3. Hi, could you provide us with the detailed issue description please?

4. adanf

adanf Bit poster

i am having the same problem, i've been playing roblox on the web browser and it just started opening with windows 10, so i deleted it and now it says it needs a parallel desktop to work.

5. adanf

adanf Bit poster

how did u get it to work?

6. MuhammadS9

MuhammadS9 Bit poster

Please tell me how to delete every folder that has something to do with parallels desktop cuz i want to join roblox but i cant because when i try to launch it says open roblox player i press roblox player says parallel desktops not found

7. MuhammadS9

MuhammadS9 Bit poster

how did u all get it to work

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we believe your issue has been resolved. Please reach us back for any further issues. Thanks, Parallels Team.

9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please refer to https://kb.parallels.com/en/124255 for removing Parallels Desktop from your Mac. Thanks, Parallels Team.

10. MuhammadS9

MuhammadS9 Bit poster

11. NSTrains

NSTrains Bit poster

I have the same problem too, I read all the comments and nothing worked. I even tried https://kb.parallels.com/en/124255 and still says Parallels Desktop is missing, what can I do to fix this?