Cancel subscription

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by ArieK, Mar 8, 2017.

1. ChrisH32

ChrisH32 Bit poster

Hi Parallels,

I have just graduated from college and no longer need Parallels. I have never set up the autorenew function
    and cannot for the life of me find a way to cancel this service. I cannot even open the Parallels desktop app, probably because of an os update, and need to cancel.
    Please cancel and refund my auto renewed subscription I can't even use. I can't afford it any longer.
    Thanks,
    Chris

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the renewal. If you wish to use Parallels Desktop again, you have to buy a license.

3. Carpool

Carpool Bit poster

my card was charged twice, I paid on 2/17 because the autopay did not work and I was not able to use parallels and the auto pay got charge today 2/25 how do I go to get a refund?

4. NicaA

NicaA Bit poster

hi! i would like to ask about buying license of parallels desktop 16. why would i be charged $79.99 if i chose the monthly payment? Will it be refunded (the bill of the remaining months) if I cancelled the subscription months before the license expires? thank you

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We checked and found that you have got a refund for the auto-renewal. Let us know if you have any questions.

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We like to inform you there is no monthly subscription for Parallels Desktop. All the subscription options are annual. You can only get a refund if your purchase is within 30 days from the date of purchase. If your purchase is beyond 30 days, no refund is possible. Canceling subscriptions will stop future renewals but there will be no refunds.

7. JackR10

JackR10 Bit poster

Hi I bought the wrong kind of license. I bought the upgrade license because I already used parallels desktop before but it was only the trial. Now I can't use the license key without the previous license key. So basically I need a refund for the license I just bought.

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the Pro upgrade you have purchased. You have to purchase a full key after using the trial.

9. NicaA

NicaA Bit poster

Hi! I would like to cancel my subscription and refund my payment. I bought it last March 1, 2021 and my reference number is 263450452.
    Thank you!

10. Hi, please sorry for the delay, your order has been refunded.

11. DanlinJ

DanlinJ Bit poster

Hi, I would like to get a refund for the renewal that happened just now. 270982025

12. LaurenceK

LaurenceK Bit poster

Aloha parallels,
    It was a great service while it lasted. However, I was billed this evening and I no longer use your service. In fact I do not recall signing up for the auto bill feature. Please refund me. Please cancel my subscription and refund me. Thank you!

13. Hey, your order has been refunded.
    Please sorry for the delay in response.

14. Hello, could you provide us with your purchase order number please?

15. JuliaM1

JuliaM1 Bit poster

Hi--I'm trying to cancel my subscription which was auto-renwed without my knowledge and would like a refund. I cannot get ahold of a representative no matter where I contact. Please cancel and refund. This is my license key:
    ******Y-******-*****3-******-4PZYWC
    Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2021
  16. Hi, could you provide us with your purchase order number please?

17. IvanT6

IvanT6 Bit poster

Hello, I want to cancel my subscription, what do I need to do?

18. Hi, would you like to get a refund? When dd you purchase your subscription?
    Could you provide us with your purchase order number please?

19. JM13

JM13 Bit poster

Hi, can I get a refund for my subscription with purchase number 279385347 please?
    I didn't request the auto-renewal and I'd like to cancel my subscription.

Thanks!

20. Hi, no problem, your order has been refunded. You will receive funds during the next 5-7 days.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.