How to Change eMail Address for Parallels Web Account?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by DaveB17, Jul 26, 2021.

1. DaveB17

DaveB17 Bit poster

I need to change my account email and password but online, when I log in using the old one, it only allows me to do so by first sending a verification to my old email which no longer exists.
    How can I get the email address on my account updated?

2. DaveB17

DaveB17 Bit poster

Can you provide the path to "Contact Details"? I'm not finding it when I log in.

3. DaveB17

DaveB17 Bit poster

It appears that it would be under Dashboard -> Personal Profile -> Security but it won't let me make any changes until my browser is verified and to do that it needs to send an email to my email address that they have on file which no longer exists. So I'm stuck in a loop so to speak. And there's no way got contact support to talk to someone.

4. Hello, could you provide us with the details please?
    Please reply us back with your Parallels Account email address via the private message

5. ShirleyC1

ShirleyC1 Bit poster

Click Edit Virtual Machine Settings. Click Hard Disk. Click Utilities > Expand, enter the new size, then click Expand. Complete the steps in Increasing the size of a disk partition (1004071), so that the guest operating system is aware of the change in disk size.

6. DavidD51

DavidD51 Bit poster

I have the same issue. Is there anyone who can help?

7. homew

homew Bit poster

Did you find the solution I am also facing the same issue on my another account.

8. Hi, we've sent you a private message, please reply us back with your email address

9. Hello please check this KB article or provide us with your Parallels Account email address via the private message please