Problem licence

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JeromeC4, Jul 28, 2021.

1. JeromeC4

JeromeC4 Bit poster

Hello,
    I bought a license from a person and cannot activate it, I have the valid activation key but not the account email. I have tried to reach you several times and your support is impossible to get. You are unreachable.

Can you help me ?
    Thanks.

J'ai acheté une licence a une personne et impossible de pouvoir l'activer, j'ai la clé d'activation valable mais pas le mail du compte. J'ai essayé de vous joindre à plusieurs reprises et votre support est impossible à avoir. Vous êtes injoignable.

Pouvez vous m'aider ?
    Merci.

2. Hi, could you provide us with your license key please?

3. JeromeC4

JeromeC4 Bit poster

Can I send it to you privately? If so at what address so that I can have a follow-up

Je peux vous l'envoyer en privé ? Si oui à quelle adresse pour que je puisse avoir un suivi

4. JeromeC4

JeromeC4 Bit poster

I sent you the key in a private message but still no response ...

5. Hi, we've replied you back. Please check your inbox and let us know the results.

6. JeromeC4

JeromeC4 Bit poster

Hello, I still have the same problem, I bought the key and still cannot activate it and the person who sold it to me is no longer responding. What do I do ? I will see the competition or will you help me? Because it's been more than a week that I am blocked and I need it to work ...