Licence assigned to a different account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by PieroM1, Aug 4, 2021.

1. PieroM1

PieroM1 Bit poster

Hello, I've recently renewed our Parallels Mac Business Edition for 3 years but I can't see the active licence in my dashboard... It seems to be automatically assigned to my personal account (the previous account I'd used in the past). Can you please correct it and move the company licence key to the company account? I can, obviously, supply all the necessary data in order to proceed...
    Thank you in advance, best regards.

2. Hello, could you provide us with your license key and new Parallels Account email address please?

3. PieroM1

PieroM1 Bit poster

Hello Maria, thank you for the reply... can I write here the requested data or this's a public discussion?

4. Just sent you a private message, please reply us back there and do not share your personal data in public

5. Sankalp

Sankalp Bit poster

Hi I lost my email address attached to my parallel desktop I purchased a year ago, my license is expired and I want to update the current plan. However I do not remember my email address and do not have access to it, I do have the start and end of my product key and payment receipt through which I bought my last license.

6. Sankalp

Sankalp Bit poster

I have one day to renew please help

7. Hello, could you share with us your possible email address please?

8. test25

test25 Bit poster

I need help getting my license attached to the correct email so i can use it on my computer after re-installing the OS. The key i have is active for another 6 months but says it's registered to a different email address when I try to add it.

9. Hello, could you provide us with your license key via theprivate message please?

10. BruceH13

BruceH13 Bit poster

Same problem here - can't find private message feature yet