Is There a Way to Disable "Break Time" From Auto-Starting?

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by Frederic Puhan, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Frederic Puhan

Frederic Puhan Member

Given my activities, I don't spend heaps of time in front of the computer screen. Thus, I have no need to be reminded to take a break. But every time I boot/log in, I have to cancel Break Time, because it wants to auto-run. Just another useless click for me. I'd like to just turn it off.

2. SilvanC

SilvanC Member

Hi,
    Tool auto-start can be disabled by going to Break Time's preferences (top-right cogwheel) and unchecking the 'Open when Mac starts' option.

3. MikeK23

MikeK23 Bit poster

Hi, "Open when Mac starts" is not an option I'm seeing under Preferences, please see attached image, which shows the only options which are appearing below the cog wheel. Please let me know how to turn off "Open when Mac starts," thank you.

Attached Files:

4. SilvanC

SilvanC Member

Hi, I believe the initial post (and reply) were about Parallels Toolbox for Mac while your screenshot is from Parallels Toolbox for Windows, which indeed does not have a 'Open when Mac starts' option. Could you explain your issue please?