Could you help me, please? I have a problem with opening a game

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by GiB2, Aug 15, 2021.

?

How to run the program/game?

1. You should...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. You can..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GiB2

GiB2 Bit poster

Hello! Could you help me, please? I'm a Mac user and I downloaded a game on "Parallels Desktop". First, when I tried to open a game there was a error: "Sorry this application cannot be run under a virtual machine" (I clicked on "Let's start a game" in pop-up window). And when I restarted a "Windows" the game completely stopped running (There's not even a pop-up window). My version of "Parallels Desktop" - 16.5.0 and my iMac: 21,5-inch, Late 2013 (was installed the latest update). What should I do?

2. Hello,
    Could you check the same issue with the newest Parallels Desktop version (during the trial period) and let us know the results please?

3. GiB2

GiB2 Bit poster

I'v fixes it by enabling nested virtualization in settings.
    But I have another problem. When I'm gaming there is a multicolored texture glitches and I don't know how to fix this. I saw a solution to a similar problem with other games, here it is: "You should paste the following text in the "Boot flags" field in the settings: "video.untrimmed_dynamic_cbuffers=1". I tried and it didn't help. I set right settings (Enable nested virtualization and auto settings in "CPU and Memory", optimized the application for games) in "Parallels Desktop" and it didn't help. I tried to change game setting but even this didn't help. I would be very grateful if you help me with this problem.
    My computer: iMac (21.5 - inch, Late 2013) Processor: 2,9 GHz quad-core processor Intel Core i5; Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 1 GB
    (I have the latest update)
    "Parallels Desktop" version: 16.5.0

1F4F7601-FFDF-4D21-BDF7-479E7A3511AD.jpeg

4. DamonD2

DamonD2 Bit poster

Hello there! Did you solve your issue, buddy? I really hope you did because I'm currently going through the same issue, and I'd highly appreciate your help.