Mouse freezes as soon as I click anything

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by JasonF17, Jul 29, 2021.

1. JasonF17

JasonF17 Junior Member

M1 and windows and been having this issue for ever and gave up using parallels because they never give you an answer online.
    I open windows and move the mouse, as soon as I click on something the mouse freezes. The only way for it to work again is to swipe out to Mac and back to windows, where it continues to freeze as soon as I click again.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled everything and still the same. It worked originally, then had an issue with something else. Had to upgrade to whatever version of parallels is newest (and paid again) ... Still using windows insider preview .
    Any fixes ?

2. EricW31

EricW31 Bit poster

identical problem exactly. M1. Ubuntu or Kali. Have 4 VMs installed everyone is impossible to use. So frustrating as I can't find others experiencing the same. Glad I saw this....

3. PabloD

PabloD Bit poster

As soon as I try to open Ubuntu, all I can see is a black screen, whenever and wherever I click the screen just freezes and the only way to get it to "work" again is just how you described it above.

4. DaleM4

DaleM4 Bit poster

I have the same problems on an M1 and windows