the license has reached its activation limit

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by RicardoG, Apr 17, 2020.

1. RicardoG

RicardoG Bit poster

i have a new macbook pro and i am trying tomsctivate the locense on this machine. I logged out of my old computer, reinstalled parallels 15 to no avail. Can somebody please reset my license key? I am using this Windows Vm for work so it is urgent

2. RicardoG

RicardoG Bit poster

I have tried this forum, Chat support, Twitter and Messenger and I am getting nowhere on this. Can someone please help?

3. Hello, I've reset your Parallels Desktop license key, please check the issue and let us know if the issue still persists.

4. RicardoG

RicardoG Bit poster

it works now thanks

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  5. H.Park

H.Park Bit poster

Hello,
    I have the same problem to activate Parallels on my new Mac.
    Could you please help me?
    Best regards
    Park

6. Hello, the settings of your Parallels Desktop 12 license key has been changed. Please check the activation issue and let us know how does it work for you.

7. H.Park

H.Park Bit poster

Hello,
    Unfortunately, I can't activate yet.
    Please reset my license key once again.
    Thanks
    Park

8. Done, please try again.

H.Park likes this.
  9. H.Park

H.Park Bit poster

it works!! Thanks for your help!!

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  10. AmericanH

AmericanH Bit poster

Hello,
    Please advise if this thread is no longer utilized. I need assistance transferring/migrating PRO license onto new machine. I followed suggested KB Article -- issue still persists. Please help ASAP!
    Thanks in advance,
    Chris

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We see that you have multiple keys in the account. Provide us the first 6 characters to check and reset the key.

12. SteveM36

SteveM36 Bit poster

Hi
    I have moved to a new Macbook, but although I signed out of parallels toolbox and uninstalled parallels on the old machine the new machine is still saying I am out of activations. Please can you reset this as soon as possible? Thanks in advance

13. SteveM36

SteveM36 Bit poster

Anyone?

14. Hello, please sorry for the delay in response. Could you share your license key via the private message please?

15. FB_1

FB_1 Bit poster

I have a similar problem too. How I can move my license to a different mac. I delete the parallels from the old MacBook Pro and trying to activate it in my mac mini but everyone gets an error msg saying that "reached the maximum number of activation" and it does not allow me to activate the license. There is any way to deactivated old macbook Pro from the parallels website and register my mac mini.

16. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please Dm us with the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key to assist you further. Thanks!

17. FB_1

FB_1 Bit poster

thanks responding. I am new using this forum. How can I DM you or which software I have to use: Twitter or Facebook or other?

18. FB_1

FB_1 Bit poster

Hi Maria... I still trying to activate my old license on the new mini Mac. could tell me how private message you as requested in your message.?

19. Hello,
    We've found your Parallels Desktop 11 license key and reset it, please restart your Parallels Desktop and check the issue.

20. FB_1

FB_1 Bit poster

Thanks, Maria for the help. It works. I was able to register my Mini-Mac.

Thanks
    FB