Parallels desktop 10: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by George Fidias, Dec 28, 2014.

1. MSH79

MSH79 Bit poster

I am having the message: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key" trying to access my Parallels 14

2. MSH79

MSH79 Bit poster

The problem is with my key ..............GB3T. Also froze my virtual machine when I tried to input the key again.

3. Anand48

Anand48 Member

Hi, we've just sent you a private message, please check. Thanks.

4. LeticiaL

LeticiaL Bit poster

Hello I am trying to get in touch with tech support. I can not get in touch with anyone through chat, email or phone. I recently purchased parallel 17 for the use of windows 10 but instead windows 11 was downloaded. Please help?

5. Anand48

Anand48 Member

Hi, we've just sent you a private message, please check. Thanks.

6. Anand48

Anand48 Member

Hi, since Microsoft has removed the official Windows 10 VHDX installation image from the Windows Insider Preview Downloads web page, we can't provide you with the installation image for Windows 10 on ARM. The apps which require Windows 10 for work are supposed to work in Windows 11 without any issues. So, we advise you to install Windows 11 using the installation image provided on the Insider Preview Downloads page. If you encounter any issues with your apps in Windows 11, please let us know. Thanks.

7. DavidW47

DavidW47 Bit poster

Trying to contact the "24/7" support is impossible. Nobody answers tickets. I'm REALLY sorry that I renewed my licences last month. I've used the same licence keys for years when moving between and upgrading machines. The primary licence key again says that I've reached the maximum number of activations. I've now cancelled the auto renewal of the subscription as I can't risk using these old keys any longer. Please could someone from parallels actually reach out to me to reset it?

8. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please DM us with the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key. Thanks!

9. JonathanB29

JonathanB29 Bit poster

When attempting trying to activate one of my 2 remaining parallels 16 licences , it says, "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies.. What do I do, could one of the admins / members please help me..

10. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello Jonathan, kindly send your Parallels Desktop license key in private message so that we can assist you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.

11. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro