Researching alternate program for Windows

Discussion in 'Accessing your PC' started by CurtisB3, Sep 15, 2021.

1. CurtisB3

CurtisB3 Junior Member

This known issue with the Parallels program working with Windows and the customer service people not addressing it in a timely manner is very disturbing...

After having several email conversations back and forth with Ms. Maria Denisova (Social Media Support Engineer) via the social@support.parallels.com address she was able to put me in touch with the actual support engineers. They created a call back ticket which asked me for my PC information, etc. (like normal) and was excited to receive an email that wanted to set-up an actual phone call to go over the issue/troubleshoot. The scheduled call came in from an Ontario, Canada number (613.321.2978) but I think it was in a different time-zone then EST due to the language and 1/2 second delay in talking. Interesting enough when they connected to my PC they didn't use Parallel....they used - LogMeIn (lol- go figure they use them and not their own product).

But after two weeks and me following up (I really don't like that I have to follow up) I received an email from Maria Denisova writing:

Please update your Parallels Access to the latest build 6.5.2 and check the issue.

Best regards,
    --
    Maria Denisova
    Social Media Support Engineer

So when I got home last night I checked to see what and where was the new update in order to install it but only saw the 6.5.0-39252 version. I wrote back asking where is the new version as was answered this morning:

Please sorry for the misunderstanding, the newest version is available for Mac only.
    We will continue working on the issue with the Parallels Engineering Team.
    Once we get any updates we will let you know.

Best regards,
    --
    Maria Denisova
    Social Media Support Engineer

Interesting the technician did tell me they knew/was aware of the program not being steady on the PC platform vs MAC.

What is more frustrating is that there truly seems to be a language and/or comprehension problem/dilema because EVERY EMAIL/CONTACT FROM THE BEGINNING HAS BEEN ABOUT WINDOWS-PC. THIS IS THE SECOND OR THIRD TIME I'VE BEEN REFERRED TO TROUBLESHOOTING VIA THE MAC!

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TRULY SUPPORT WINDOWS THEN JUST ADVISE US AND THE FEW DOZEN OF US HAVING THE REINSTALL ISSUE WILL MOVE ON.

Me and a few others are actively researching another product because for this to exist for MONTHS is unexcusable!

MandoreI likes this.