Record Screen not working properly

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Windows' started by Jen4, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Jen4

Jen4 Bit poster

After the newest update, the record screen feature is lagging and it stops recording around 4:30 minutes. It allows me stop the recording, but then it takes forever to save. When it finally finishes storing the file, the video only goes to 1:30. I was using my key from my Parallels Toolbox for Mac, so I thought that was the issue. I went ahead and bought another subscription for Windows and that did not solve the issue. I would like a refund if the issue is not resolved since now I have two keys for no reason.

Attached Files:

2. ClaudiaA

ClaudiaA Bit poster

Hola yo tengo el mismo problema, te habrán dado alguna solución espero estés muy bien.

3. DavidP46

DavidP46 Bit poster

I am also having this issue. When I try to record the screen, there is a rotating graphic around the record button and it never starts. I am running Windows 10 with the latest version of Parallels Toolbox installed.

4. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello!
    Kindly reproduce the issue once again and collect a technical report at the moment of reproduction. Here you can find the instruction on how to do that: https://kb.parallels.com/124107 . Once done, please send the report ID to us in your reply to this post.