Parallels 17 extremely slow on MBP

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ONURY1, Sep 22, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ONURY1

ONURY1 Bit poster

I have MBP A2141 2,3 ghz 8 core i9 processor but I can't do anything. Even a simple mouse click.... I checked recommended settings everything seems ok but it's really slow. It is a pity that a paid software is in this situation.

2. Hello, are you unable to work with your virtual machine or with the Parallels Desktop?

3. ONURY1

ONURY1 Bit poster

Yes Maria, I can't do anything. Even though I changed the system resources in the settings, it doesn't work. This is pushing me hard.

4. ONURY1

ONURY1 Bit poster

When I lower the core setting to one, I get better performance than if I chose 8. Like a joke..

5. What is your Mac resource limit?

6. ONURY1

ONURY1 Bit poster

Mac Resources :

AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB Graphics
    32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 Memory
    2,3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 Processor
    1TB SSD

Parallels Desktop has 'No limit' setting in optimization menu

7. ONURY1

ONURY1 Bit poster

any solution? @Maria@Parallels this affects me a lot. Since I use the Windows side for software development, the compile times are quite long and annoying.

8. ONURY1

ONURY1 Bit poster

Can you come up with a solution? I have problems everyday because of this.

9. ONURY1

ONURY1 Bit poster

Dear parallels desktop team, you obviously do not intend to solve the error, but I found the solution as follows; I experienced a noticeable performance increase when I set the resolution to 1920 x 1080 in the settings. The problem is entirely due to graphics optimization. Please fix as soon as possible. Thanks

10. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we apologize for the delayed response. We will share your feedback to our development team and will try to fix the issue as soon as possible. Thanks, Parallels Team.