Parallels Access crashing repeatedly - no reply from support on ticket

Discussion in 'Parallels Access and Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by DanielM46, Aug 6, 2021.

1. DanielM46

DanielM46 Junior Member

Not long after my Mac starts, I get an error message saying: "Unable to connect to the Parallels Service. Please restart your Mac. If the problem persists, reinstall Parallels Access."
    I reinstalled Parallels Access, and still get the same error.
    When I requested a support chat, I was in the queue and clicked on the button to pop out the chat window (Safari), and the chat completely vanished.
    I opened a ticket (3000398) over two weeks ago (18 July). While I have updated the ticket twice since then to get any reply at all from Parallels Support, I have not received any reply, acknowledgement of the issue, or a fix.
    I have had to resort to pulling files from my off-site backup because I am unable to use Parallels Access to get to my current files.
    2018 15" MBP running Big Sur (11.4) and Parallels Access 6.5.2.

sy_2 likes this.
  2. Hello, in order to investigate the issue, could you provide us with the technical data please?
    Looking forward to your reply and will be glad to help.

3. DanielM46

DanielM46 Junior Member

I would love to provide the data, however after going through the steps to create the technical report, the usual pop up with the report ID number does not appear. I suspect that it is because there is already a pop up from Parallels Access. If I acknowledge the pop up from PA, it closes, but also closes Parallels Access which will NOT start again unless I reboot. I don't even know if the system is sending the tech report since everything is gone the moment I hit send.

4. DanielM46

DanielM46 Junior Member

With the latest update, the crash still happens, but I was finally able to generate a technical report. The ID is: 380218480