Can't upgrade to Windows 11 even if all tests passed in PC Health Check

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by NitaaiK, Oct 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. NitaaiK

NitaaiK Bit poster

Parallels Desktop 17 Pro on macOS 11.6.

By mistake, I checked for the Windows 11 upgrade before fixing the TPM 2.0, etc.

Now everything is updated and PC Health Check says everything is all set for Windows 11.

But in the Windows Update, it is still stuck for a week with this error:

This PC currently doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11.

I googled a lot on how to reset this and force it to check again for the Windows 11 system requirements which are ready now according to the PC Health Check. But I can't find any solution.

There were new Windows updates also in the past week but they did not reset this Windows 11 check.

Please help anyone. Thanks.

2. Mark Fine

Mark Fine Pro

There is a disconnect between Windows Update and PC Health Check. PC Health Check is more accurate regarding passable processors because they are updating it in real time. Those updates ironically are not being passed to Windows Update. Microsoft will update the Windows Update thing at some point, so it will allow you to upgrade to Win11 eventually.

3. BradB7

BradB7 Member

4. BradB7

BradB7 Member

5. Mark Fine

Mark Fine Pro

Lol... That's... amazing.

6. Mark Fine

Mark Fine Pro

Adding this to the sticky.

BradB7 likes this.
  7. BradB7