Problems with Win11 for ARM 22471

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by DarioS2, Oct 11, 2021.

1. DarioS2

DarioS2 Bit poster

While original VHDX installation of Win11 for ARM works great, it immediately asks to upgrade to new version 22471. With Win11 for ARM 22471 I cant access Settings any more (can click on it, but nothing happens). Trying to access Settings items from command line also doesn't work.
    Does anyone run Win11 for ARM 22471?
    I tried to install 22471n from ISO from UUPdump, but installation ends immediately with Paralles error: The Secure Boot feature prevented the operating system form starting (yes, I have TPM module in Paralles enabled). Any idea?
    Thanks!

2. DarioS2

DarioS2 Bit poster

Just to report, current Win11 22478.1012 now installs correctly and seems working without problem after Parallels update. I'm now going to upgrade my "production" Win11 machine. Will report if I find some problems.
    However be aware, before Win11 upgrade you need to update Parallels first.

3. WernerB9

WernerB9 Bit poster

same Problem here. After the last update (from Win10->Win11 or new install of Win11) when I click on windows settings nothing happens. Bevor the last update everything works fine

4. LeventY1

LeventY1 Bit poster

5. DarioS2

DarioS2 Bit poster

However, it is interesting that clean installation from VHDX (on latest Parallels) and then upgrade to 22478 is working correctly. I tested it before I tried to upgrade my working virtual machine. But when I upgraded working VM - no luck, still the same problem.

LeventY1 likes this.