Cancel and refund

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by ChristieD, Jul 26, 2021.

1. ChristieD

ChristieD Bit poster

Due to lack of access for quick some time, as well as lack of support reaching out three different ways over the last week, I'd like to know how to go about cancelling my account and getting a refund for the remainder of my subscription term. Please let me know.

2. Hello, please sorry for the delay in response.
    Could you provide us with your purchase order please?

3. ChristieD

ChristieD Bit poster

#

4. Hi, we've checked your purchase order and it has been done 19/11/15
    According to the Parallels Software return policy, we cannot accept a return if more than 30 days have passed since your purchase.

5. Aillen

Aillen Bit poster

I am having the same issue here. I requested to cancel my subscription and refund for the remainder. I am not returning the product and requesting for the full refund. I am cancelling my subscription and requesting for the partial refund, so your return policy shouldn't be applied. Why would you show the monthly subsription fee and mention that it is cancellable anytime?

Attached Files:

6. Hello, could you re-upload the screenshot please?

7. Aillen

Aillen Bit poster

Screenshot_20210814-123339_Chrome.jpg

8. JustinW11

JustinW11 Bit poster

Hi your system auto-renewed my Parallels Toolbox sub. I did not want this to happen. Would you please cancel the sub and refund me? Thanks in advance.

9. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @JustinW11, Please send a personal message with the reference number or the email address that was used at the time of purchase, so we can assist you with the refund. Thanks, McAllen.

10. JustinW11

JustinW11 Bit poster

justinwithrow@gmail.com should be the email. I was charged 54.11 on 10/15 to my ApplePay.

11. JustinW11

JustinW11 Bit poster

correction, the charge was on 10/5 and I just discovered it.

12. JustinW11

JustinW11 Bit poster

would you please delete this public post? I sent you a DM.

13. JustinW11

JustinW11 Bit poster

what's taking so long to get back to me?