Caps lock being wierd on Windows 11

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Om_, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Om_

Om_ Bit poster

Hi. I recently did a post that my caps lock wasn't working in one of my games in windows 11, middle click too. I set a middle click shortcut in the parallels desktop menu and it worked perfectly now! So I was wondering, caps lock is probably not configured then. So is there a keyboard shortcuts for keyboard, like the one the mouse has? Thank you. I already did a shortcut in the keyboard menu thing but it is not working in the game still, I even optimized my keyboard for gaming. Thank you!

2. RyanS28

RyanS28 Bit poster

same issue

3. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @Om_ , please follow the KB article https://kb.parallels.com/en/124270 to fix the issue. If the issue still persist please let us know we are here to assist you. Thanks, Parallels Team.

4. MatthewN10

MatthewN10 Bit poster

I don't see where this link provides a solution. Am I missing something? I'm having this issue and it's quite problematic especially when passwords are case sensitive and don't have the functionality to let you see what you're typing.

Thanks.

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, please upgrade to Parallels Desktop 17.1.1 version and let us know if still the issue persist.

6. aqi

aqi Bit poster

I have the same issue.

7. aqi

aqi Bit poster

I download the newest version a week ago.