Windows 22499 errors after clean install

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Silvan1, Nov 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Silvan1

Silvan1 Member

"Windows 22499 errors after clean install"

- Parallels 17.1.0 (M1 pro 14")
    - Windows 22499
    ...right click on desktop, "display settings" ...error ?! (right click on taskbar "taskbar settings" also not working)

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 18.38.48.png

2. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @Silvan1 , please follow the Below steps to fix the Windows error. press the Enable button, reboot the PC, and retry the update. We're investigating an issue where some PCs are unable to install new builds, or other updates. . If you are experiencing this issue, please reboot your PC and try again. If the issue still persist please let us Know. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. Silvan1

Silvan1 Member

... maybe you forgot to attach "below steps" ? ... I don't see any screenshot of steps in your reply sorry :(

4. Silvan1

Silvan1 Member

2. Why does the resolution now adapt when I resize the window?

(To make it clear, I am going to purchase this software, but windows has to be working properly ..no point otherwise)

5. Silvan1

Silvan1 Member

... in the meantime ...I tried following ... (found here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e-an-app/ee8d3bd0-a29b-40d4-9a1e-d6ac552f0ef7)

1. Type "cmd" in windows search bar
    2. Right click on "Command Prompt"
    3. Select "Run as Administrator"
    4. Type "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth" without quote and press ENTER
    5. Type "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth" without quote and press ENTER (FAILS / STOPS at 43.9% ....)
    6. Type "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" without quote and press ENTER