Transfer a license to another account

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by MohamedR, Nov 15, 2021.

1. MohamedR

MohamedR Bit poster

Hello,
    Today, I purchased a license for my son to realize it wouldn't work across accounts
    Currently, the new license is under my account and I need it transferred to his account
    Thanks

2. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @MohamedR , please send your Parallels Desktop license key in private message to assist you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. MohamedR

MohamedR Bit poster

@GampaA@Parallels How do I send you a private message? - I tried to figure this out but couldn't

4. MohamedR

MohamedR Bit poster

That is no longer necessary, I found the email to reply to in my inbox - Thank you

5. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @MohamedR , we are happy to help you. Please reach us back for any further queries. Thanks, Parallels Team.

6. MohamedR

MohamedR Bit poster

Hello @GampaA@Parallels , I tried replying to your email, twice. I keep getting a reply from your Office365 saying the message couldn't be delivered. Can you please provide an emails address where I can reach you?

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we request you to create a support ticket https://kb.parallels.com/6571 to get assisted via email. Thanks, Parallels Team.