This license key is already registered in a different account.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by DrydenZ, Apr 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JasonS27

JasonS27 Bit poster

I am having the same issue. I purchased with the same email as my account but it shows no assigned license key and when I register, it says it's already registered.

2. Hello,
    please reply us back via the private message with your license key.

3. I registered in the software first, but when I check by using website, it told me to register first, when I try to register, it says "this license key is already registered in a different account."

4. Hello, could you provide us with your license key via the private message please?

5. MateuszB1

MateuszB1 Bit poster

Hi!
    I have 3 license keys but cannot register them to my accont.
    I get the message that "This license key is already registered in a different account."
    The person who registered this key is no more in our company and nobody knows to which accout the license key was registered.

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please check private message and reply back to us. Thanks, Parallels Team.

7. RoseS1

RoseS1 Bit poster

Hello.
    I have an older license key but cannot register it to my account, as I'm getting the same message as the people above: "This license key is already registered in a different account."
    I'm not sure which account this is (probably an old email). Please help.

8. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @KngskleyU, could you please provide us with your account and and license key. Please send it via the private message.

9. RoseS1

RoseS1 Bit poster

I'm sorry but I can't figure out how to send a private message or start a conversation. Can you please send me one so I can respond?

10. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @RoseS1 , we have ping you in personal message, please replay in personal message. Thanks, Parallels Team.

11. RoseS1

RoseS1 Bit poster

I'm really sorry that I seem to be unable to figure this out... I don't see any way to respond to your personal message. There is no respond or reply button.

12. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, can you please take a screenshot of your inbox and share with us? Thanks, Parallels Team.

13. PeterW50

PeterW50 Bit poster

Hello. I've been having the same problem as the others in this thread. I bought parallels in 2020 and the subscription renewed with my current email, but when I tried to log in, I couldn't get the password right. When I went to reset my password, I never received an email, even though I added noreply@parallels.com to my contacts and everything. Then, I tried making a new account with the same email address. I had assumed that it would say "Another account is already registered under this email" or something like that to confirm that an account was registered with that email, but instead, the account was created successfully. This seems so strange, because It's the same email address as I used when first purchasing parallels. I tried inputting the license key from the original email, but like the others in this thread, I get "This is connected to another account, etc.". Could I get some help?

14. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we would like to inform that the email address which you have use while purchasing might differ from the email address under which you have registered your license key. Kindly send your Parallels Desktop license key in private message so that we can check further and help you out. Thanks, Parallels Team.

15. PeterW50

PeterW50 Bit poster

Sounds good, but I don't know how to send private messages. Would you teach me?

16. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @PeterW50 , Please replay us in personal message, we have replayed you in Personal message please replay to the message. Thanks, Parallels Team.

17. PeterW50

PeterW50 Bit poster

I'd like to, but I don't see any reply button in the conversations tab.

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 3.23.50 PM.png

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent your another personal message. Can you please check if you are able to response.

19. Serg4

Serg4 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same problem like DrydenZ ("This license key is already registered in a different account."). Though I have purchase registration in my mailbox sergn75@gmail.com from no-reply@cleverbridge.com. Could you help me please?
    Cleverbridge reference number: 306903451

20. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check and response.