Virtual machine consuming all of my HD free space

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by GuilhermeM5, Nov 22, 2021.

1. GuilhermeM5

GuilhermeM5 Bit poster

Hello Everyone, I'm really thinking about buying Parallels 17 to run a Profit Chart software that only works on windows so I can work on my Trading job.
    But this expanding virtual machine consuming all of my Hd space is really bugging me, I have looked all over the internet for a solution, tried everything but nothing works.
    I own a Macbook M1 and as you may know, it only has 256 GB, as you can see on my attachments it's consuming more than 30 gb for no reason at all, haven't install any thing new. And it's a bummer cause I have to delete this virtual machine, uninstall everything, and re-install all back again everyday so I can free some space, but in less than 30 minutes it starts do expand and eats all of my free space.

Is there some solution for that? Cause the parallels it self is only 700 MB and the windows arm is less than 10 Gb, how do I need 30 gb for that?

Thank you in advance

Attached Files:

2. GuilhermeM5

GuilhermeM5 Bit poster

Come on guys, no reply about your own product? Please can someone help me?

3. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello, Please refer to this KB article: https://kb.parallels.com/113630 and check. Thanks, Parallels Team.

4. GuilhermeM5

GuilhermeM5 Bit poster

Hello sir, I'm Not a student, why are you sending me a reply about a student version while I'm asking something about a technical problem?
    Thanks