A Small Suggestion

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by KevinM50, Nov 19, 2021.

1. KevinM50

KevinM50 Bit poster

I'm sure this has been mentioned numerous times before but the simple fact is this:

Until Parallels makes it possible for a customer or a potential customer or a former customer or a looking to upgrade customer or a thinking about adding a product customer, I will not be purchasing any Parallels products. Nor will I be recommending them (be a shame if I have nearly a thousand clients, many of whom I used to recommend Parallels to, but now warn them off).

The key word, in case it is not obvious, is customer(s). Unless there is a strange business model I don't understand, without customers, a company such as Parallels won't stay in business long. So I really wonder why you seem to be encouraging people to leave.

Apologies for posting a rant on a Community Forum board, but this is my fourth and final effort to have one simple question answered concerning the software that is not even technical in nature. A sales person would do and might even be preferable.

2. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello Kevin!
    Thank you a lot for your feedback.
    I tried looking for a ticket associated with your email address but to no avail.
    Please describe your question here, and I'll be happy to sort it out.
    Thank you!