student discount?

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by JackieS, Dec 12, 2011.

1. JackieS

JackieS Bit poster

I'm student at the "SHENKAR" college of engineering design (Israel) and I'm interesstedin buying a licence of Paralles Desktop for Mac
    would it be possible to get a special student discount?

2. EkaterinaZ

EkaterinaZ Parallels Team

Hello,

You should check with your local software resellers if they offer student discount for the product.

3. JackieS

JackieS Bit poster

well they don't, but I'm going to be in NYC next month and I thought to buy it there and maybe to get the student discount.

4. brmovem

brmovem Member

Hello JackieS!

Could you tell me please where did you find information about student discounts? How much is it?

I can't find it :/

5. operiono

operiono Bit poster

I am a student myself and looking for the same discount as u, but just cant find the source of it, hoping to find solution here as well :)

6. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

Hello all,

academic version of Parallels Desktop 7 is distributed by our e-academic partner On The Hub. They distribute the academic software only in certain countries of North American and South American continents.

To find out the list of countries eligible for academic version of Parallels Desktop 7, please go through the following web link ("Are you eligible?" tab):

http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/Off...eatured&utm_campaign=OTH-Featured&JSEnabled=1

An order for students’ license may be placed at:

http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/students/

Students pack is offered for $39.99 only.

To complete the purchase you will be re-directed to the OnTheHub eStore. You would also need to go through a verification process to proceed with the purchase. OnTheHub eStore accets PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express payment methods.

7. jessicaj

jessicaj Bit poster

i'm student too, it is great if we can get the discount for it.

8. brmovem

brmovem Member

Thank you for info!

It's very good deal with these student pack))

I'll remember it.

9. KellyR1

KellyR1 Bit poster

Thank for sharing information about discounts for students. It's great news that you can save some money and spend it on something else. As usual students don't have a lot of free money for purchasing additional software. I definitely let know about this to my friends and to other students on my essay writing services reviews blog topreviewstars.com. I think many of its readers will be glad to use this discount.

10. CarlS4

CarlS4 Bit poster

I'm interested to know if there are any discounts for students in 2021. Does anyone know anything?

11. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello CarlS4, Please refer to this KB article: https://kb.parallels.com/113630 and check.

12. AndyA7

AndyA7 Bit poster

[
    I'm interested to know if there are any discounts for students in 2022

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2022
  13. AndyA7

AndyA7 Bit poster

Could you tell me please where did you find information about student discounts?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2022
  14. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please refer to this link for purchasing Parallels Desktop Student Edition.

15. AndyA7

AndyA7 Bit poster

Thanks a lot for info!

16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we are happy to assist you. Please reach us back for any further queries.

17. EarlC

EarlC Bit poster

Students really like discounts. Thank you for sharing.

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we are happy to assist you. Please reach us back for any further queries.