Can't activate parallels toolbox.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by m.Nak, Aug 16, 2019.

1. We are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the support service.
    But unfortunately, the provide license belongs to Parallels Desktop 13 and you will not be able to activate the newest Parallels Toolbox version with it.
    We've shared the correct Parallels Toolbox version link with you.
    And if you have any additional questions please let us know.

2. Username42

Username42 Bit poster

Well then sorry and my bad, though you could have provided that information earlier. Anyways, I will now talk to the highly skilled personell working at my university's software provisioning department. Thanks a lot for clearing this issue, as your software is valuable for me - so far my experience was just very annoying.

3. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello, Please provide the screen shot of the error message you are getting while activating the Toolbox.

4. Username42

Username42 Bit poster

There you go!

Attached Files:

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there.

6. AlexS57

AlexS57 Bit poster

I got this error message on macoOS Monetery with a Parallels Desktop Business Edition licence key. I resolved it by:
    1. Logging Parallels Toolbox out of my Parallels Account. I saw a "Trial Expired" message so in order to do this I had to click "I have a key", select the > symbol at the top of the widget and then click "Logout".
    2. Uninstall Parallels Toolbox using Finder (first quit using cog > "Quit Parallels Toolbox").
    3. Install Parallels Toolbox via https://www.parallels.com/products/toolbox/

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps.