Adobe Acrobat DC/Caps Lock

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MatthewN10, Nov 17, 2021.

1. MatthewN10

MatthewN10 Bit poster

I'm having an issue with the install of Acrobat DC. I get a CRLogTransport.exe error. The install finishes, but this message pops up like 6-7 times on startup or starting Acrobat. I tried doing a repair once installed and got the same error. I am downloading the install file and moving it to the virtual machine C: drive before installing.

I'm also having an issue with caps lock not working properly. It shows on and isn't, or cuts off in the middle of typing. It's been problematic keying passwords and such.

Any help on either would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

-Matt
    upload_2021-11-17_12-2-17.png

2. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @MatthewN10 , could you please provide are trying to install the Acrobat DC on Intel Mac or MacOS. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. MatthewN10

MatthewN10 Bit poster

Trying to install on an M1 Max equipped MacBook Pro. I've installed in the MacOS, it operates fine. I then went to install it in parallels in windows 11 arm and this error occurs.

4. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @MatthewN10, please contact Acrobat DC support team and please let us know if the issue still persist . Please reach us back for any further queries. Thanks, Parallels Team.

5. BrettC4

BrettC4 Bit poster

Any updates on this? I have Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac, Pro Edition running Windows 11 on an M1 Macbook Air. I can't get Adobe Acrobat DC working in the Windows 11 environment.

6. andreC8

andreC8 Bit poster

Hi All,

Please uninstall/ Remove all Microsoft visual C++ files from 2012 to 2019. From Control Panel> Programs Features

Restart windows

Click the below link and download ARM64 and x86

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-GB/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

restart windows

https://community.adobe.com/t5/phot...ort-exe-error-and-surface-pro-x/td-p/12406997