failed programming with xgecu t56 programmer under windows 10/11 vm

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by redi, Oct 22, 2021.

1. redi

redi Bit poster

hello people, i have a problem with my lovely programmer. after the last update the programmer isn't working anymore. it runs fine with native win 10/11 on my 27 " imac 2014 ultimo... i tried so many things (configuring the vm options, configuring windows, driver, cable etc...). the program that comes with this device throws errors with the message "write fpga bitstream device error" or "device information info". power is 4.91 V on 480 mhz. i guess it's a problem with the emulated usb driver from parallels 17.1.0 (and/or 17.0.0), seems to be an "data issue"... i don't think anyone has the same problem or solved it? nevertheless, i want to share this problem, maybe the is a work around or it will be solved soon. thanks!

2. Hello, could you collect the technical data as described here and post ID here, please?

3. redi

redi Bit poster

sure, here is the id:

4. Beaulieu

Beaulieu Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem. have you solved it ? Thanks.

5. redi

redi Bit poster

yeah, i downgraded to version 17.0.1.51482. much slower, but usbinterface is working fine...

6. Beaulieu

Beaulieu Bit poster

Thanks !

7. redi

redi Bit poster

hello, the issue still remains with new version 17.1.1!!!

8. redi

redi Bit poster

again, i don't know why no one of the mods is reaction to this anymore. i still have this issue! even with the new version 17.1.2. why is this bug not being fixed?!

9. redi

redi Bit poster

*reacting

10. Beaulieu

Beaulieu Bit poster

I'm also waiting for this bug to be fixed. :mad:

11. redi

redi Bit poster

hello again, i'm trying and trying, but the admins won't give me an ear... the issue still persists in 17.1.4. it's a shame, that we are getting ignored. why the heck?

12. ints99

ints99

Hi, I have similar issue with 17.1.7 (51588) and also with 19.1.0 (54729). So, it seems to reasonable move away from Parallels?

13. RaymondW7

RaymondW7 Bit poster

A bit off-topic
    I wonder how you guys connect the T56 to VM
    I have a T48 programmer but it always recognized as Universal Serial Bus devices when connecting to VM, which is different from native windows which recognized as XGecu USB Device
    This makes the XGpro cannot detect the programmer