Parallels won't take my money

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by CarlH2, Jan 11, 2022.

1. CarlH2

CarlH2 Junior Member

Trying to renew a license, I followed the steps as the last card had expired. It says it will take within 1 hour but never does.
    I tried everything available but nothing.
    I would rather not try buy it full price as you're offering the upgrade cheaper than a new license.

Your support chat advised I contact Cleverbridge but that got no where?

2. AlanL5

AlanL5 Bit poster

Best Answer
    To address this issue and get clarification on the pricing difference, I recommend reaching out directly to Parallels customer support.

3. GauravA1

GauravA1 Bit poster

Hi, I have a different issue but I am posting it here because I did not find an option to create a new post.
    On 'Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac' page, I see three options. The first option is to buy a Standard edition license for $79.99. When I click it to purchase the license, it shows me $117.99 ($99.99 + $18 GST). I understand the GST part but why does the price increase from $79.99 to $99.99? I thought it might be a temporary issue but I have tried it on different computers at different times.
    Please help. My trial expires on 30th and I need a license.

4. AlanL5

AlanL5 Bit poster

Best Answer
    To address this issue and get clarification on the pricing difference, I recommend reaching out directly to Parallels customer support.

5. AlanL5

AlanL5 Bit poster

Navigating the frustration of Parallels refusing my payment, I stumbled upon a helpful guide at https://icoholder.com/blog/how-to-make-money-with-cryptocurrency/. Though unrelated to my tech issue, the insights into cryptocurrency investments eased my annoyance. Parallels may not take my money, but at least I found an unexpected source to explore the world of cryptocurrency profits.