Suddenly double-click is not reliable

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by jdxjohn, Mar 9, 2022.

1. jdxjohn

jdxjohn Member

I keep finding that double-clicking a folder in Explorer doesn't work. I'll try again and it'll enter the edit/rename function.
    The first couple of times I thought it was just me but it's happening dozens of times a day and becoming increasingly annoying to my work.

Never had this issue before and I haven't updated Parallels or changed any settings. I did recently update the Mac OS from Catalina to Monterey, could there be a link here? No issues double-clicking n the Mac itself (I use a trackpad).

2. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hi, Please follow the link to fix the mouse issue.

3. jdxjohn

jdxjohn Member

I can try but click works fine, only double-click doesn't. It's like the double-click speed is messed up.

4. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello, please go to System Preferences > Accessibility and scroll down the left sidebar until you come to Pointer Control. You'll see various options available, but the one you need to adjust is Double-click speed.

5. jdxjohn

jdxjohn Member

I am still having issues but I am fairly sure it's from the Mac side. I can't see why an OS update would change my mouse double-click speed and I've tried adjusting it but it is still unreliable. Anyway, I don't think this one is a Parallels problem.

6. nikost1

nikost1 Bit poster

Hi, i have the same problem and on mac side works ok. on win11 side not!

7. ChrisW60

ChrisW60

Same problem here. Why hasn't this been acknowledged yet? :(

My best guess is that it's a debouncing issue.