Cant activate Parallels 10 on new computer

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by J.J.C, Jul 18, 2022.

1. J.J.C

J.J.C Junior Member

I cloned the drive on my failing MAC and loaded onto a different mac and need help de-activate current machine so that I can properly activate on the new machine. Keeps telling me that I reached limit on activations. But there is no option to de-activate anywhere. I will buy a new license if necessary - I just need to be able to use Parallels 10 (cant upgrade because I am using yosemite).

The instructions online for doing this are not working for me.

PLEASE HELP. I tried to buy a license for parallels 17 just to use the activation key for my current parallels 10 problem but that didnt work either.

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with your license key over there.

3. J.J.C

J.J.C Junior Member

can you please help with this?

4. J.J.C

J.J.C Junior Member

Hello??

5. J.J.C

J.J.C Junior Member

do you need anything else to help me with this???

6. J.J.C

J.J.C Junior Member

Please help!!

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we sincerely apologize for the delay in response. Which Mac OS you are running? Kindly visit this Kb article and check if that Mac OS is compatible with Parallels Desktop 10.

8. J.J.C

J.J.C Junior Member

I have not changed my mac OS (yosemite 10.10.5). Everything is exactly the same. Had a computer issue so using a backup clone on a new to me, used macbook.

9. J.J.C

J.J.C Junior Member

Can you provide a new key or deactivate all other computers using my old key so that I can use it again?

10. J.J.C

J.J.C Junior Member

any luck with this?

11. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please check inbox.

12. J.J.C

J.J.C Junior Member

didnt work, please help

13. J.J.C

J.J.C Junior Member

Can you fix this issue?

14. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @J.J.C , We are following up with ticket#3602562, reset was also done to your Parallels version 10 key. Please check the ticket/email. Thanks.