Resetting a license key

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by derrickR3, Jul 26, 2022.

1. derrickR3

derrickR3 Bit poster

Hi, can a license key be reset for use on a new machine? Currently we get a response "key is not registered." But the parallels website indicated the license is indeed registered.

How do I fix this?

Attached Files:

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there.

3. SylviaF

SylviaF Bit poster

Good day,

We purchased Parallels Desktop 15 in 2020. Last year we got a notification that the subscription had expired and we needed to pay to renew it. We paid it and it worked. Now i am having the same problem again, but I dont understand why I need to pay again for a licence. Please assist. Need to access my files urgently.

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there.

5. ZacharyG1

ZacharyG1 Bit poster

How do I get in on this action? I'm trying to transfer my license to a new machine and I'm getting the message that my license is associated with another account. Our procurement person paid for the licenses, but they're assigned to each of us.

6. ZacharyG1

ZacharyG1 Bit poster

BUMP

7. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please reply to our DM and provide us with the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key, so that we can check this further and resolve the issue. Thanks.

8. weihengl

weihengl Bit poster

你好!我已购买了parallels desktop for mac 18标准版,试用了专业版本后,再退回标准版本,再用密钥无法激活。以下是激活时出错信息,麻烦告知如何解决该问题.
    旧激活密钥尚未被许可证服务器接受。 请确保输入的密钥正确无误。您的激活密钥存储在Parallels账户中。如果将来不想费心记住大量激活密钥和手动完成升级过程,建议购买Parallels Desktop订阅。 确定

9. MarcosC6

MarcosC6 Bit poster

I would like to reset my license for Parallels Desktop 11. I bought it a long time ago and created a username and a password associated to it but I don´t remember them now.

10. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

11. robh19

robh19 Bit poster

Hi Parallels team. I'm upgrading to new mac and when I try to activate my license on the new machine i get:
    "This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again."
    Can I reset the license and use on the new machine?

12. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key so that we can check this further. Thanks.