Where Does Parallels Toolbox Store Its Screenshots

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by RobertB47, Aug 7, 2022.

1. RobertB47

RobertB47 Member

Where does Parallels Toolbox store the screenshots it takes?
    After I take a screenshot, PT displays it for editing, and a small icon appears at the lower right of the screen.
    But I cannot find where the screenshot is stored.

2. Liubov Kulakova

Liubov Kulakova Parallels Team

Capture tools in Parallels Toolbox have preferences, there you can choose where to save the created screenshots.
    You can also see the destination for the screenshot at the bottom of the screen before selecting the area/window/desktop to capture (once the tool is launched).

3. MikeP4

MikeP4 Bit poster

Capture Area is saving screenshots to my OneDrive/Pictures folder for some reason. The Capture Area setting (accessed via the gear to the top right of the Capture Area icon within PT) specifies to save screenshots to my Desktop. I've gone as far as uninstalling PT and reinstalling PT but the same behavior happens. Anyone else experiencing this? I've even deleted my OneDrive/Pictures folder only to have PT create it with the next screenshot.

4. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    For us to further assist you, while reproducing the issue, collect a technical report with the help of this article and provide us with the report's 9-digit ID in reply to this post.
    Thank you.