License associated with different account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by Kutluhan, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Kutluhan

Kutluhan Bit poster

I have a parallels key, however after switching to a new Mac, it started not to work: "This license key associated with another parallels account". I tried to login with all my possible e-mail addresses, the result is the same. Would you please help? I can provide invoice info etc. if you like.

2. ParallelsU776

ParallelsU776 Bit poster

I have the same problem....
    Last week I would like to activate my Parallels Desktop, but it showed "License Key attached to different account, cannot activate purchased key". It was an unknown account that I didn't have the idea which the account was.
    Neither E-mail nor Messenger has replied my questions, so I tried to post here.

3. Hello,
    could you provide us with your license key and your Parallels Account email address via the private message please?

4. Hello,
    in order to resolve this issue we need your license key and your Parallels Account email address.

5. Please reply us back via the private message.

6. Kutluhan

Kutluhan Bit poster

I sent a DM, however I cannot get any response :(

7. AdamC27

AdamC27 Bit poster

Hello,
    I have the same problem.
    We purchased my Parallels Desktop for one of our customer. He created an account and would like to activate the license key, but it showed "License Key attached to different account, cannot activate purchased key". This account to which the license is attached is unknown from the customer as this is a first time he use the my Parallels products.
    I wrote to the support team but I didn't got a response from them.
    Please can you assist ? as the client is still awaiting for activation.
    Thanks

8. Marius8

Marius8 Bit poster

I transfer my parallel to a new mac and another gave it to apple for repair. Now parallels on new mac it's asking for an activation key which I don't have and can get it. trail run out and cant use it anymore. Please could you assist? my account marius.r@schnauber.co.uk
    I need my parallels asap.

9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly purchase Parallels Desktop for Mac by visiting https://kb.parallels.com/116655. Thanks, Parallels Team.

10. AdamC27

AdamC27 Bit poster

Hello
    Please can someone help on this ??

Thanks

11. ParallelsU980

ParallelsU980 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same question! please help!
    I have a parallels key, however after switching to a new Mac, it started not to work: "This license key associated with another parallels account". the e-mail address I used is the same as before. Would you please help? I can provide invoice info etc. if you like.

12. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @ParallelsU980, Please check your DM for further assistance. Thanks.

13. PamC2

PamC2 Bit poster

I am having the same exact issue and would like help reactivating my account on my original computer please.

14. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please reply with the payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can check this further. Thanks.

15. JariP1

JariP1 Bit poster

Hello,
    I have same problem. I bought this week new Mac and I want to transfer the parallels to this new Mac.
    When I enter the license key, it says "License Key attached to different account....". My email id is the same where
    I pay every year license renewal and which should have the licenses. The old parallels has the same email id.

16. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please reply with the Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can check this further. Thanks.

17. KenL12

KenL12 Bit poster

I have the same issue. Please provide the solution for me. Thanks!

18. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please reply with the Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can check this further. Thanks.