5582 works for me!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by kmacard, Dec 6, 2007.

1. kmacard

kmacard Member

I installed Build 5582 on both of my Macs and have had no issues with it, either from the installation, or in the running of the program. In fact, I'm thrilled that I no longer have issues with Apple's Spaces feature and can now run Spaces!

There is always so much posted here (and rightly so) on the problems most of us have encountered. I just wanted to post that 5582 is working well for me and has fixed the problems I was having. Great job, Parallels Team! Thank you!

Kathy

2. veggiedude

veggiedude Hunter

Yea, but have you restarted the Macs, and does Parallels still work? Not for me.

3. kmacard

kmacard Member

Yes I have ....and yes it does. Several times, in fact. I'm sorry that you are evidently still having problems. I do sympathize with you! I only wanted to post that it IS working now for me.

4. Zinks

Zinks Bit poster

Works well for me too

The only probelm I had was finding the lost internect connection. I had to highlight the network adaptor under devices and then the connection was re established. Today I wanted to download the 5582 build for another mac and I could not get to the web page.
    Strange!!