Where's the download for #5582?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by tbye, Dec 6, 2007.

1. tbye

tbye Bit poster

2. mysticorp

mysticorp Bit poster

I get a similar issue, it redirects to a server named dd1.parallels.com and that server is refusing connections. It would be nice to know that someone at SWsoft knows the downloads are down (so we at least know it's getting fixed).

3. stirwin

stirwin Bit poster

Me too!

I have the same problem.

Terry

4. kwgrooms

kwgrooms Member

I sent all of the mods I could find messages but still no reply. I'm sure they will have it up and running soon.

5. jaywest

jaywest Bit poster

I am having the same issue. I needed to clean install Lepard today and now Parallels won't start and needs to be reinstalled. Without the latest download I am stuck.

6. kwgrooms

kwgrooms Member

same here...can get no response and no sign of it changing until tomorrow...and that is wishful thinking.

7. brkirch

brkirch Pro

Rapidshare Link

For now you should be able to download build 5582 from that link.

8. kwgrooms

kwgrooms Member

thanks a lot. Working on it now.

9. jaywest

jaywest Bit poster

Just downloaded and installed from brkirch's Rapidshare. Many many thanks for the share. I can finally do some billable work this evening!

10. dgravino

dgravino Bit poster

Can someone who was lucky enough to get 5582 DIRECTLY from Parallels please post the md5 checksum for it? I've downloaded the version from Rapidshare and it's rather odd that after installing it, my Parallels application is date stamped for Sept 11, 2007, not December like I would expect. When I run the app, it says it's 5582, but I'd just feel more comfortable if I knew the md5 checksums matched.

11. gegervision

gegervision Hunter

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  12. cvretis@mac.com

cvretis@mac.com Bit poster

I did the rapidshare download and it appears to be working fine now, ending weeks of frustration. I was even considering just buying a cheap laptop to get my work done!
    Thanks

13. Stacey M

Stacey M Parallels Team

Hello,

sorry for inconvenience.
    The downloading issue is fixed, so you can now download the new build here.

Best regards,
    Stacey