Payment not authorized

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by ChrisY3, Sep 28, 2022.

1. ChrisY3

ChrisY3 Bit poster

I purchased for "Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition (1 Year)" but the page keeps saying "Payment not authorized" and "Payment Declined by Card Issuer". I used Visa or Master card and both doesn't work.

Cleverbridge reference number

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have responded to you in the personal message. Thanks.

3. Shaikhspeer

Shaikhspeer Bit poster

Hi, it says payment not authorise to me, Please help.

Here is my reference number - 385255962

4. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello Shaikhspeer, upon checking with the reference number #385255962 we found the Payment got declined by card issuers. Please try to make the payment with a different credit card or PayPal. Thanks

5. parallelAJ

parallelAJ Bit poster

Same problem
    Reference no: 391465771

6. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings AdityaJ1,
    We checked your reference number #391465771 and it appears that the Payment got declined by card issuers. Please try to make the payment with a different credit card or PayPal.
    If the issue persists, let us know.
    Have a great week ahead!

7. parallelAJ

parallelAJ Bit poster

hi it seems that the card issuer is telling me that one time transaction is only possible from the card as for some reason the recurring option is not processing. can you tell me what can be done here

8. Pavel Merkulov

Pavel Merkulov Parallels Team

Hello,

In this case, we recommend that you contact the bank

9. parallelAJ

parallelAJ Bit poster

can you send me a one time payment link as the bank I not helping out

10. parallelAJ

parallelAJ Bit poster

never mind I got it through PayPal. kindly don't change me again for the same as I received an email of someone from your side trying to transact the amount without my say. the reference is 391622223 and I would appreciate it if you can tell me why this payment was tried from your end?

11. parallelAJ

parallelAJ Bit poster

never mind I got it through PayPal. kindly don't charge me again for the same as I received an email of someone from your side trying to transact the amount without my say. the reference is 391622223 and I would appreciate it if you can tell me why this payment was tried from your end?

12. parallelAJ

parallelAJ Bit poster

again it happened ? reference no - 391629641
    can you please delete my card info from you end

13. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings.
    We recommend you contact Cleverbridge support so they could delete all the information about your card and further assistance regarding payment - https://support.cleverbridge.com/hc/en-us
    Should you have any additional questions, let us know.
    Have a wonderful week!

14. ebilli

ebilli Bit poster

There could be several reasons why your payment is being declined, including issues with your credit card, the payment gateway, or the merchant. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check your credit card details: Make sure that you have entered your credit card details correctly, including the card number, expiration date, and security code. Double-check that the billing address you have entered matches the address associated with your credit card.

2. Contact your bank: If your payment is being declined by the card issuer, it's possible that there is a problem with your credit card account. Contact your bank or credit card issuer to ensure that there are no issues with your account.

3. Try a different payment method: If your credit card is not working, try using a different payment method, such as PayPal or a different credit card.

4. Contact customer support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact Parallels customer support for assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the problem and find a solution.
    I hope this helps, and that you are able to successfully complete your purchase of Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition.

mazih likes this.
  15. mazih

mazih Bit poster

Hey, if your payment gateway not work then you can try the other for authorization of payment. Sometime the payment mode have different type of terms and conditions you have to follow it first then try it will be helpful for you.

16. mazih

mazih Bit poster

So main thing is that now a days every payment gateway have own authorized system and they much safe and secure so choose accordingly.,

17. DushyantK1

DushyantK1

419760301 - Unable to purchase

18. ChingkheiN

ChingkheiN Bit poster

I am also not able to make the payment from India.
    Please, advice and help.

Thank You.

19. AvazbekA

AvazbekA

same problem
    here is reference number 440700124
    please check it

20. AkshatN

AkshatN Bit poster

Same problem here.

Please help.