The previous activation key has not been accepted by the license server

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by tqangshi, Apr 17, 2022.

1. tqangshi

tqangshi Bit poster

Today, I buy a new license key by Parallels Desktop for Mac, but it alert about that message:The previous activation key has not been accepted by the license server.
    Please help! Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with both of your license keys over there.

3. tqangshi

tqangshi Bit poster

What information should I provide to you?

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please check your inbox at the right top corner, you will find a PM from our end. There please provide us with your Parallels Desktop license keys.

5. DangL1

DangL1 Bit poster

I see the same problems, what need i do to solve??

6. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please DM us with both the Parallels Desktop or Mac license keys and screenshots, so that we can resolve the issue. Thanks.

DangL1 likes this.
  7. DangL1

DangL1 Bit poster

How can i DM u?? I mean i didn't know how to send messages in this forums, can I send by email?

8. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license keys over there. Thanks.

9. graysonu

graysonu Bit poster

I am attempting to use Parallels Desktop, but in order for me to continue it asks for a key from the 'previous version'. It stated that the first key I put in was an upgrade key, but that was the one in my confirmation email.

10. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, is this your first purchase? After using trial version, you need to purchased full version of Parallels Desktop license key. Upgrade key only works, when you already have a previous version license key.

11. BrendanM3

BrendanM3 Bit poster

I purchased a new full version of the Parallels Desktop license key with the same issue, but I never did a free trial version. Is there another way to pull up what the previous version license key would be if I was not issued one previously?

12. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there. Thanks.

13. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have deleted your post as you have provided the license key and we have sent you a private message. Thanks.

14. HamidA

HamidA Bit poster

Hello, I am having a issue I can't get pass the activation screen because I don't know my previous key and I have used the free trial

15. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please be informed that in order to activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license you must have a Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license to act like the previous version key while activation.
    If you don't have any Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license, please provide us with the payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can initiate the refund for your Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license, so that you can purchase Parallels Desktop full license. Thanks.

16. HamidA

HamidA Bit poster

how can i contact you?

17. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please reply back over there. Thanks.

18. HamidA

HamidA Bit poster

i have sent you my license key number and payment reference number multiple times in our private convo please fix my problem

19. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have replied to you in DM. Thanks.

20. HamidA

HamidA Bit poster

thank you so much