Transfer license key to a new account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by VikasN2, Jun 17, 2021.

1. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello @DikaiόpolisD , Kindly delete this public post, and please don't share your personal details in the public post because of security purpose, we have send you private message. Kindly check and reply. Thanks, Parallels Team.

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have send you a private message, check you inbox and reply us back. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. LilianaK

LilianaK Bit poster

Hi, i bought an upgrade subscription with new email and just realise it didn't work with cross account. Could you help to move the subscription ?

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message, Please help us with your license key and the email address where you want us to move it.

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello @RyanA11 , we have transferred your license key successfully. Due to security reasons we have deleted your post. Kindly do not share your personal details over a public forum.

6. MateuszS3

MateuszS3 Bit poster

Hello,
    I also need to transfer a license key from my old account to this new account. Please let me know if I can privately DM or email you the information? Feel free to email me directly at new email address:

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2022
  7. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, due to security reasons we have deleted your email address. Please provide us with the invoice copy of Parallels Desktop for Mac along with both email addresses to our personal message, so that we can change your Parallels Desktop for Mac purchase email address. Thanks.

8. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, due to security reasons we have deleted your email address, we have transferred your Parallels Desktop for Mac license to your new email address. Thanks.