I dont see any licence/subscription information in my parallels account - restore doesnt help

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by JanisS2, Nov 28, 2022.

1. JanisS2

JanisS2 Bit poster

Hi,
    I have parallels products since version 8, now because i bought the newest parallels 18, i again wanted to check out my parallels account (because it failed when buying 17, and 16). Maybe we can fix this for once!
    What should i do if i dont see any information in my parallels account, and if the restore functionality just tells me, that products are found,
    "To ensure your data security, further instructions have been sent to the email XXXXXXXXX. Tip: if you cannot find the message from Parallels, check the junk folder."

But if i check email, i dont see any information, not in inbox, not in spam, none email at all.
    Also from parallels product, i cannot open my account page, because it tells 'Unrecognized Web Browser', andd again sends something to seom email, which i dont get.

what is next step after this post, where i should write to get back all my licence informations and working account page.

2. JanisS2

JanisS2 Bit poster

Wow! This was fast, seems like solved.