Hide menu icons - don't show popup each time something changed

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox Feature Suggestions' started by RichardV22, Dec 5, 2022.

Tags:
  1. RichardV22

RichardV22 Bit poster

Each time something changes in the menu, a popup is shown in the middle of the screen, telling me about this change. It isn't very pleasant to see this popup flashing by so often.
    I like to see an option to turn this off.

FredS10, MatthewR20 and Eric F. like this.
  2. Eric F.

Eric F. Bit poster

I was about to post about the same thing. It's very annoying, and it takes control of the mouse and removes focus from the active window. Interrupts the workflow terribly.

FredS10 and MatthewR20 like this.
  3. Eric F.

Eric F. Bit poster

Hello, is there anyone alive in this forum? Any ideas? Any response? Any help from the @parellels team? The hide menu icons tool is the best, but that pop-up is terrible. Please help someone.

Attached Files:

FredS10 and MatthewR20 like this.
  4. FredS10

FredS10 Bit poster

This popup blocks all work and flow while using the Mac. It makes this very useful feature completely Unusable!
    Please make it possible to remove it....

EvaldasS1 likes this.
  5. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings,
    Thank you for posting on Parallels Forum.
    To let us proceed with investigation, kindly reproduce the issue and collect a technical report from Parallels Toolbox.
    For your convenience, I'm sending you the link to the article where you can find an instruction on how to collect a technical report: https://kb.parallels.com/en/124107
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

6. EvaldasS1

EvaldasS1

The "lockout" while icons are being re-arranged is absolutely mental and annoying as hell! Also, you didn't account for the camera notch on let's say 13" MacBook Air M2 and so icons expand and disappear "behind" the camera notch...