New course about Parallels Desktop just published

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by KurtSchmucker001, Feb 8, 2023.

1. KurtSchmucker001

KurtSchmucker001 Bit poster

A course about Parallels Desktop was just published on the popular online learning site Udemy.

The course, Get the Most from Parallels Desktop, has 17 lectures and activities with more than 90 minutes of video content. This course focuses on the major features of Parallels Desktop that are essential to all users and the major settings you will want to fine tune to get the best use of Parallels Desktop.

Whether you have just started evaluating the Parallels Desktop trial, or you have been using Parallels Desktop for a while now, this course will help you get the most out of your use of Parallels Desktop.

Full Disclosure: I am the author of this course, and while I am no longer at Parallels, I worked at Parallels as a Senior Product Manager for Parallels Desktop for more than 11 years. There is no fiscal agreement between Parallels and Udemy.

Course image.png

#ParallelsDesktop. #ParallelsToolbox

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2023
  2. KurtSchmucker001

KurtSchmucker001 Bit poster

The online course, "Get the Most from Parallels Desktop" on Udemy has been updated for Parallels Desktop 19 and macOS Sonoma.

The course, Get the Most from Parallels Desktop, has 22 lectures and activities with more than two hours of video content. This course focuses on the major features of Parallels Desktop that are essential to all users and the major settings you will want to fine tune to get the best use of Parallels Desktop.

Whether you have just started evaluating the Parallels Desktop trial, or you have been using Parallels Desktop for a while now, this course will help you get the most out of your use of Parallels Desktop.

Full Disclosure: I am the author of this course, and while I am no longer at Parallels, I worked at Parallels as a Senior Product Manager for Parallels Desktop for more than 11 years. There is no fiscal agreement between Parallels and Udemy.

upload_2024-2-6_12-54-30.png

#ParallelsDesktop. #ParallelsToolbox

MatthewR20 likes this.