Activation Limit Reached

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by DavidM130, May 27, 2023.

1. DavidM130

DavidM130 Bit poster

Can you reset the activation limit on all my parallels licenses except the one I'm currently using (Parallels Desktop 18 permanent license)?
    Thanks!

2. NicoletteW

NicoletteW Bit poster

Hi David, I'm sorry but I had too.

3. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

4. MJunaidTahir

MJunaidTahir Bit poster

Greetings Parallel Team,

I work for Sadara Chemical Company in Saudi Arabia. We purchased a license for RAS back in 2022. Currently, IT has deployed some windows patches after which the license is not showing on the RAS console and users cannot able to access the weblink which is prompting "Server license has expired". The employee id on which we ordered the license is on leaves (fadi.alrashidi@sadara.com) so we cannot sign in to his account because trusted web browser prompt is appearing after putting the credentials. Now, in light of this, my questions are below:
    1. Why the license was removed automatically after patch installation as we purchased for 5 years subscription (perpetual)? In the RAS console, it only show the deactivation option with blank descriptions (see attachment)
    2. Is there any way to change my colleague's email address to another one because we need to login to the Parallel's account?

Hope to get your feedback at the earliest.

Junaid
    muhammadjunaid.tahir@sadara.com
    +966572128647

Attached Files: