Can I hide some ui elements of Parallels Client

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Windows' started by YeT1, May 29, 2023.

1. YeT1

YeT1 Bit poster

I want to hide the status bar, connection tab bar, and the connection bar under menu bar.
    How can I hide them? Thanks.

2. YeT1

YeT1 Bit poster

I mean I want to hide the bars marked by red boxes on the attatch screenshot.

Attached Files:

• PC.png
      PC.png
      File size:
      25.3 KB
      Views:
  3. jpc

jpc Pro

@YeT1 afaik, the only UI element that can be hidden/changed is the connections bar (side bar, which is not marked in red in your image).
    That can be done: Tools > Options > Advanced Settings > Show Connections Bar

4. Anwarde6

Anwarde6 Bit poster

Yes, you can hide certain UI elements in Parallels Client. Parallels Client is a remote desktop application that allows you to access and control virtual machines or remote desktops from various devices.

To hide specific UI elements in Parallels Client, you can follow these steps:
    1. Open Parallels Client on your device.
    2. Go to the settings or preferences menu within the application. This is usually accessible through an icon or menu option labeled "Settings" or "Preferences."
    3. Look for a section or tab related to the user interface (UI) or display options.
    4. Within the UI/display options, you should find settings to customize the visibility of various elements.
    5. Review the available options and select the UI elements you want to hide. This could include menus, toolbars, buttons, or other interface components.
    6. Save or apply the changes to confirm the modifications to the UI elements.
    It's important to note that the specific steps and options may vary depending on the version of Parallels Client you are using. Therefore, it is recommended to refer to the user guide or documentation provided by Parallels or consult their support resources for more detailed instructions based on your specific version of the software.