I have a valid license for a legacy version

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by GS_, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Jim18

Jim18 Bit poster

OK .. I answered ... sent info you requested.
    About 24 hours later no and NO RESPONSE from you, NO SOLUTIONS from PARALLELS, I am STILL down and unable to use the machine...
    wow.
    Just Wow.

2. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Apologies for the lateness.
    We have responded back to your reply.
    Please note that the key provided was already refunded, the reason for it to be blacklisted.
    Thank you.

3. Jim18

Jim18 Bit poster

Hi, ok Thank You!
    I have downloaded and tested Standard Parallels Desktop 13 from your official site. This version (13), works with my legacy software and hardware computer.
    How can I purchase this version and receive a key to activate it? I understand that version 13 is no longer supported, but only versions 10-14 will work on my legacy system.

I am happy to purchase a newer version if I can then downgrade back to 13? Thank You!
    -Jim

4. Pavel Merkulov

Pavel Merkulov Parallels Team

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

To activate any version of Parallels Desktop, you must purchase a subscription.

With a subscription license, you can activate Parallels Desktop 13.

5. Davige49

Davige49 Junior Member

Hi. I use Parallels 16 on my main computer but I also have a legacy license for Parallels 11 that I'm trying to use on an old Mac. When I open Parallels it opens a window to Sign In to my account but when I try it says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. The link it gives to my account does not help. Whata can I do to activate my legacy copy of Parallels 11? Thanks.

6. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello David,
    Thank you for your feedback.
    We have reset the license key for the Parallels 11.
    Please try again and let us know.
    Thanks

7. Davige49

Davige49 Junior Member

This did not fix the problem and I have not received a reply to my direct email response. Is there a way to get past the Sign In screen to enter my valid license number? Your Knowledgebase recommendations for fixing this issue do not work and I see in the Forums that other people have the same issue. Is Parallels blocking registration of v11?

8. AhmadA19

AhmadA19

Hi, my legacy version of Parallels is saying that the key is no longer valid. I'm just trying to reinstall it on my new Mac after back-up done from my older mac
    Thank you!

9. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Thank you for the provided feedback.
    We have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the requested information.
    Best regards!

10. LP_

LP_ Bit poster

I uninstalled my parallels because my UPS world ship wasn't supported on the new Parallels.
    So I tried to go back to my original one, and I can't.
    It wants me to pay again.
    Can you help me?

thank you,
    LP